FBCA is a private Christian school ministry of First Baptist Church O’Fallon and fully accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International. For over 50 years we have been successfully advancing a Christ-centered and biblically founded quality education to all of our students. Our educational program is rich with exciting opportunities for your child including art, music, band, computer class, library time, and some sports. But the greatest treasure of FBCA is our faculty. All of our teachers are professionally degreed and licensed, and these experts have tremendous experience in leading classrooms that are exciting and challenging as well as loving and individually focused.
FBCA is a treasure to families seeking a quality Christian education. Your children are a gift from God. Invest in them for their future and eternity. Schedule a visit today.
Elementary (K-6th grade) Highlights
- FBCA utilizes a biblically integrated curriculum. Core classes include Bible, Reading, Math, Science, Heritage, English, Spelling and Handwriting. Computer Technology, Music, Art, Physical Education and Library classes are attended by all students each week. Our curriculum is based on textbooks from a number of publishers.
- Certified, caring, loving teachers facilitate each classroom. A traditional multi-sensory learning environment encourages academic, spiritual, social, and emotional growth. Each student is challenged to reach their individual academic potential in a family like setting.
- The strong phonics based program in Kindergarten and First Grade lays the foundation for better reading comprehension in 2nd through 5th grades.
- AR (Accelerated Reader), Book It, Read to Succeed, and classroom book projects are all elements of the reading enrichment program used to enhance reading performance.
- Weekly chapel includes singing songs of praise to Jesus and saying the Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag, Christian Flag, and the Bible. Students pray together and hear a lesson presented by one of our church staff, school staff or guest speaker.
- SmartBoard Technology is in each classroom. Technology classes, and technology integration into subject content, begins in kindergarten and progresses through 5th grade.
- Musicals, Art Show, Speech & Word, Math Olympics and Spelling Bee are opportunities for students to perform in front of groups and to develop confidence in their ability to communicate in various ways.
- Each class enjoys curriculum aligned field trips and activities.
- Full time RN promotes health and safety on campus.
- RenWeb online information system allows 24/7 anytime/anywhere access so that parents can view homework assignments, monitor grades, and generally check their students’ progress from any location via the Web.
Elementary (K-6) Tuition and Fees
- 1st Child
- 2nd Child
- 3rd Child
Before AND After School Care $63 per week ($12.60 per day)
This care is 6:00-8:30 a.m. AND 3:15-6:00 p.m.; this fee will be prorated if care is needed less than 5 days
Before OR After School Care $52.50 per week ($10.50 per day)
This care is 6:00-8:30 a.m. OR 3:15-6:00 p.m.; this fee will be prorated if care is needed less than 5 days
EARLY DISMISSAL DAYS ADDITIONAL CHARGES
Children enrolled in Before AND After Care – $7.50
Children enrolled in Before OR After Care – $9.00
SNOW DAYS and DAY CARE ONLY DAYS
Only children who are regularly enrolled in extended care are eligible for attendance on Snow Days and Day Care Only days. On these days there will be an additional charge for care given during the time the children would ordinarily be in class.
Children enrolled in Before AND After Care – $15
Children enrolled in Before OR After Care – $18
EMERGENCY EXTENDED CARE
There may be a time when a parent needs childcare before or after school even though their child is not enrolled in extended care. We can accommodate this on an emergency basis. The cost for this care is high in order to discourage parents from using this service as a childcare alternative. We must know how many children we will serve in order to provide adequate staffing. That would be impossible if we allowed “drop ins”.
The following charges are per day when emergency care is needed:
Emergency Extended Care – $16 per child
Emergency Care on Day Care Only Day – $36 per child
Half Day on Day Care Only Day (not including lunch) – $20 per child
DROP OFF AND PICK UP
You may drop off or pick up your student in car line or inside.
Car line starts at 8:10 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. Form a line on the east side of the Elem/MS building, our staff will assist your students by opening the car door for them.
INSIDE DROP OFF AND PICKUP
students may be dropped off no earlier than 8:10 a.m. and should be picked up no later than when car line ends at 3:30 p.m. Drop off and pick up takes place in the West Lobby of the Elem/MS building.
Your student will be taken to After Care at 3:45 and you will be charged and Emergency Care Fee of $16 per student.